Our world is often complicated, and unique scenarios exist that require a capability dedicated to a successful, positive outcome. If these scenarios turn negative, it can be detrimental to the client. Our most formidable solution to these scenarios of concern is to protect the asset combining comprehensive risk management and a well-trained team to prevent a negative result. The mission of the Valentis Protective Security Team is to deliver a service that can support clients, partners, and stakeholders with a selection of security professionals who are capable of being deployed to unique and higher-risk situations. The Protective Security Team are three interlocked groups serving different functions:
Special Response Team
The Special Response Team focuses on direct action to VIP/Close Personal Protection, high-value asset protection, and recovery missions.
Protective Force Team
The Protective Force Team provides protective measures at critical infrastructure and other assets for the United States Government and commercial clients.
The canine services augment the Special Response and Protective Force Teams. Canine services include explosive detection and patrol functions.
Who We Serve
Valentis Protective Security Team have provided solutions for a wide range of clients with a diverse range of needs. Some examples of clients we serve are:
- Government and commercial clients who operate sensitive and vital Critical Infrastructure sectors and other locations that are targets of terrorism or criminal acts by organized, funded, and trained actors;
- High net-worth individuals, public personalities, and VIPs that face increased risk based on who they are by actors with an intent to manipulate, cause physical harm, or execute plots for financial gain;
- For-Profit and Non-Profit organizations that are targets of ideologies that trigger civil disorder, bodily injury, or destruction of property;
- Individuals and organizations that transport high-value freight and may draw the unwanted attention of conspiring actors and groups that, if compromised, can create negative attention and financial impact;
- Recapture and recovery of a sensitive asset for a compromised client.